Mother’s day is coming, have you decided which present you should give to your mom?
Every mom deserves a huge treat on the day the whole world celebrates the gift of motherhood. Being a mother, probably, is the easiest job to get into but the hardest one to survive with. Mothers do not only need the knowledge to raise their offspring but it also requires a whole lot of strength and courage.
For long years, they have sacrificed sufficient sleep and hours of supposed social life to be beside us- tutoring us when we can’t find the right solution to a mathematical problem, hugging and crying with us when we’ve had our hearts broken, and cheering us on during the darkest times of our lives.
And this coming Mother’s Day is payback time.
What can you give them as a gift?
Each woman loves surprises. Even little box wrapped in fancy papers could already excite their senses and make them feel so special. To help you decide, THE MVET WAY listed down some of the items you can opt to buy for your mother on their special day.
- Journal or Diary Set
- Scrapbooking Items
- Gold or Silver bracelet
- Limited Edition Bags
- Match Book Set
- Seed Art Packets
- Dining Set
Do you have enough cash set aside for this?
If you are planning to give a big gift to your mom this year, you should start saving now. THE MVET WAY supports you in this matter, and we also want the best for your mother so here are some tips you can bear in mind to successfully save up to buy a good gift. Besides, you can also use these tips when you need to save up for something.
- Set your expense priorities.
- If you are married, inform him of your budget plan.
- Be patient.
- Monitor your expenses and balance it with your present earning capacity.
- Put savings and checking accounts in different banks.
- Keep your money for leisure inside another envelope; when it’s gone, wait until next month.
- Always have an emergency fund.
- Appreciate that paying with cash in petty transactions is still safer.
- Have someone who can coach and guide you on your financial matters.
Saving up for something would take a lot of determination but when it’s for your Mom, it should never be that difficult.